Inserting a new row in a spreadsheet with Google API as been one of the greteast achievements of my entire life!
PowerShel WAY ;-)
1) WEBCLIENT request, with credentials, for https login page, receive "Auth"
2) convert received data to string
3) regex string, retrive all content after "Auth="
4) HTTP POST or other requests for CRUD options, send Auth in header with name "Authorization" and value "GoogleLogin auth=$auth"
5) call getstream and write data to buffer and flush
# auth is retrived from previous https request with valid credentials
# for full code, contact me
* this is really a single string variable
** carriage returns are ok
*** string needs to be converted to byte array to send over http
--> Byte $tosend=encoding.GetString($myxml)
**** ALL in lowercase
***** At least ONE column not empty